May BH Loxwood
28 April 2017 to 01 May 2017
Family bank holiday weekend (self cater)
Leave it too late and you won't get in at our popular site in Sussex, need we say more? Some nice pubs to visit, the attractive town of Haslemere close by and the historic and fascinating city of Guildford is also within range, or you could just stay on site and absorb the ambience.
What you can expect:
A self-cater weekend for all of music, song and dance. Starts Friday evening until Monday afternoon.
Confirmed staffLeader: Chris Jewell | More Info
Warden: Graham Clements | More Info
Joint Musician: Bruce Knapp | More Info
Joint Musician: Val Will | More Info
A non-returnable minimum deposit of £20 per person per event is payable at the time of booking. The bold price is charged if booked and paid for more than one calendar month before the start of the camp. The price in brackets is if booked or payment completed less than one calendar month before the start of the camp. Prices are per person per event.
|Adult||18 - 21||12 - 17||5 - 11|
Under 5s go FREE to all holidays
All accepted bookings automatically include Associate Membership of Folk Camps Society Ltd. for all party members 18 years of age and over.
1) All deposits are non-refundable and and non-transferable.
2a) Balances for weekend & residential camps are due 1 calendar month before the holiday starts. After which the higher booking price will be charged.
2b) Balances for catered week camps are due 2 calendar months before the holiday starts. Reserved places and deposits will be lost if balances are not paid in full when due.
Folk Camps reserves the right to cancel bookings where balances have not been settled in full by the due date.
3) In the event of you cancelling (except under clause 5 below) the following scale of charges will apply:-
Up to 4 weeks before start of holiday - deposits only
15 to 28 days before start of holiday -50% of full cost
Under 15 days before the start of holiday -100% of full cost
Please note some insurance companies offer policies which provide cover against you cancelling your holiday (see Holiday Insurance)
4) Folk Camps reserves the right to alter or cancel camps, facilities, dates and staffing as necessary, but will always attempt to provide a holiday that matches as close as practicable the original.
5) Folk Camps will not pay any refunds or consequential losses in respect of any changes necessary under clause 4 above, other than to grant the option of cancellation with full refunds if Folk Camps cancels or alters the dates or location of the camp as a result of any reason beyond its control.
6) The person making this booking will notify Folk Camps if any member of the party has been at risk of contact with an infectious or contagious disease. Should it be necessary to cancel the booking as a result of any such contact, then Folk Camps will refund all the monies paid.
7) The person making this booking acknowledges full responsibility for all persons included in the booking and indemnifies Folk Camps Society Ltd. for all losses incurred as a result of any such person’s actions.
8) Special medical dietary needs will only be catered for following advance agreement by Folk Camps.
9) Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of their parent or responsible adult (aged over 21) at all times.
10) Folk Camps reserves the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
11) Folk Camps may use photos, images and videos taken at Folk Camps in future publicity. If you would like your permission to be obtained for the use of any media that clearly identifies you or your family, please contact the office.