Miserden In Betweener
04 June 2017 to 08 June 2017
Summer Hall week (self-cater)
Miserden is a small village surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside. Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud are all nearby but the village is so attractive you may want to just sit in the field and admire the view. The village pub is very welcoming and people often enjoy a session combined with a pub lunch. Miserden is set in beautiful wooded hills and valleys between Stroud and Cheltenham, Miserden is in a walker's paradise. Historic Cheltenham is just 9 miles away and Cirencester and the Cotswold Water Parks are well worth a visit. Ask the locals the history of Whiteway. Miserden village is part of the well known Wills Estate.
What you can expect:
This camp allows a few days of self-cater camping between the Session and Singers weekend at Miserden. We won't have a full programme of activities, but instead an opportunity for a relaxed few days with Folk Camps friends in the beautiful field, with use of the village hall, and some DIY entertainment. There won't be a leader, so we will not have a guaranteed Folk Camps programme of activities, but there is a good chance of a little music, song, and maybe the odd dance. This camp is available to anyone: at 10 pounds per person per night, 40 pounds for the 4 nights. It will suit people booking either of the Session Weekend before or Singers Weekend after. (Or both of course!). Though it is also available to those not attending either camp. The camp runs from Sunday afternoon to Thursday afternoon.
Confirmed staffWarden: Steve Porritt | More Info
A non-returnable minimum deposit of £20 per person per event is payable at the time of booking. The bold price is charged if booked and paid for more than one calendar month before the start of the camp. The price in brackets is if booked or payment completed less than one calendar month before the start of the camp. Prices are per person per event.
|Adult||18 - 21||12 - 17||5 - 11|
Under 5s go FREE to all holidays
All accepted bookings automatically include Associate Membership of Folk Camps Society Ltd. for all party members 18 years of age and over.
1) All deposits are non-refundable and and non-transferable.
2a) Balances for weekend & residential camps are due 1 calendar month before the holiday starts. After which the higher booking price will be charged.
2b) Balances for catered week camps are due 2 calendar months before the holiday starts. Reserved places and deposits will be lost if balances are not paid in full when due.
Folk Camps reserves the right to cancel bookings where balances have not been settled in full by the due date.
3) In the event of you cancelling (except under clause 5 below) the following scale of charges will apply:-
Up to 4 weeks before start of holiday - deposits only
15 to 28 days before start of holiday -50% of full cost
Under 15 days before the start of holiday -100% of full cost
Please note some insurance companies offer policies which provide cover against you cancelling your holiday (see Holiday Insurance)
4) Folk Camps reserves the right to alter or cancel camps, facilities, dates and staffing as necessary, but will always attempt to provide a holiday that matches as close as practicable the original.
5) Folk Camps will not pay any refunds or consequential losses in respect of any changes necessary under clause 4 above, other than to grant the option of cancellation with full refunds if Folk Camps cancels or alters the dates or location of the camp as a result of any reason beyond its control.
6) The person making this booking will notify Folk Camps if any member of the party has been at risk of contact with an infectious or contagious disease. Should it be necessary to cancel the booking as a result of any such contact, then Folk Camps will refund all the monies paid.
7) The person making this booking acknowledges full responsibility for all persons included in the booking and indemnifies Folk Camps Society Ltd. for all losses incurred as a result of any such person’s actions.
8) Special medical dietary needs will only be catered for following advance agreement by Folk Camps.
9) Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of their parent or responsible adult (aged over 21) at all times.
10) Folk Camps reserves the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
11) Folk Camps may use photos, images and videos taken at Folk Camps in future publicity. If you would like your permission to be obtained for the use of any media that clearly identifies you or your family, please contact the office.